Basically, this is my principle now. Althought i’m still in my baby steps, hopefully i could do this on a constant basis.
When i spend my money on something, i make sure that it will give me something in return, mostly monetary.
I have a dream to become a millionaire, seriously.
- I subscribed for an internet connection because it gives me an additional income. I make money from the internet by blogging, designing websites and making graphics.
- I bought a Nikon DSLR camera not because i just waste my time taking pictures. Yes, I enjoy doing it, and it also gives me an additional income. I submit my photos to iStockphoto.com and i get a commission in every download.
- I bought a PSP not only to fill the boredom that i may encounter, but also for my spiritual investment. PSP can run a bible. It has help me in learning the songs for our Christmas cantata in church.
- I will buy an all-in-one-printer next year, hopefully by January. This type of printer not only saves me money, but this can help me add income for me monthly. I will make illustrations, scan it and submit it to iStockphoto.
- I’m going back to Cebu this Christmas vacation. This will not only be a time to reunite with friends, but also a time to take a lot of pictures around Cebu City. I need the pictures for my upcoming site: CebuCity.org.
How do you spend your money?