The Supreme Court has acquitted Hubert Webb of the conviction of murder. It used to be a rumor, now it is true.
I previously wrote about Hubert Webb’s innocence a few weeks ago. It was short and quick because I also included another good man and angelic faced Andal Ampatuan in that piece.
Hubert Webb is not guilty of the charges he was convicted of the murder of the Vizconde women, because:
- The young people of today said so. These kids were still in their crib and some in their mother’s womb when the massacre happened in the 1990s. This made their opinions accurate.
- Antonio Carpio who used to testify for Hubert Webb is now part of the Supreme Court. Though he inhibited himself from the case.
- Conchita Carpio Morales one of the Justices who acquitted Webb, is the cousin of Antonio Carpio.
- Justice in the Philippines can be bought with a price.
- Pinky Webb, Hubert’s sister is working in the media. Media is good at getting people’s sympathy.
- The evidence presented was xerox copy, and that’s enough.