My support for Israel started in 1995. It was not easy at first. My state of mind was still different then, I used to hate America and its allied countries, Israel and the Philippines, the country where I lived.
I often heard preachers about “loving and offer blessings to Israel”, so I made an effort to follow the word in the Bible, in Genesis 12:3, which says “I’ll bless those who bless you; those who curse you I’ll curse.” The “you” refers to Israel.
Recently, Israel is in a political crisis. The Palestinians wanted to have a state inside Israel. Yes, a state within a state.
It will put the Israelis in danger.
Join with me in prayer and offering blessings in word or deed for Israel.
This is for men who just hopelessly dreamed about having an actress girlfriend or wife. Even for women who want to have a high profiled boyfriend or husband, just follow the basic principles written below.
1. Consider all women equal. I mean, do not consider Iza Calzado or Anne Curtis as unreachable goddesses, and yourself a tiny mere mortal.
It starts with this mindset.
2. Be confident with yourself. As I have said in number one, you’re not a tiny mere mortal, each person is special and think of yourself as one.
3. Hang around where the celebrities are. Either you make the effort to go to places where the popular people hang out or just fate would lead you there. It’s the first way to get the famous actress or politician notice you.
4. Dress up. Wear clothes that’s modest, not too much or not too shabby. Not necessarily expensive, only you can afford, no pretensions. Be presentable to the girl, her family and friends.
5. Love truly. Make sure you do it because of love, and do not make your celebrity girlfriend as an achievement or a trophy.
This song reminds me of my childhood, way, way, way back in the uh, hmmm, okay, 1980s. I miss my sister and brother. Hearing this song makes me remember some memories when we used to live in the same house.
My brother now has his own family, and my sister is working abroad.
Reminiscing my childhood is both sad and therapeutic. Sad because I could not bring it back again into reality, therapeutic because it makes me feel good.